*Berkey Light® System (2.75 gal) with 4 Filters
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water purification systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
The Berkey Light® System is a lightweight unit designed for use during outdoor activities such as camping, hunting, traveling, and during unexpected emergencies.
- This Berkey Light® System comes standard with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- Constructed of a non-BPA/BPS co-polyester, which does not retain or leach any foul odors into your water
- Storage capacity of about 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters)
- Maximum filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower chambers, a base, 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements , 4 washers, 4 wingnuts, 1 priming button, 1 spigot, 1 cloth lid
- Height when in use: 21" (when used without base); 26.5" (with base)
- Weight: 8lbs empty
- Diameter: 9"
- For normal, everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-5 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 4 gallons ( 15.2 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 7 gallons (26.5 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Berkey Light® systems are made and assembled in the USA.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Describes how to select a Berkey Water Purification System for you or your family.
How to Choose ...Describes how to select a Berkey Water Purification System for...
About Berkey® ...Describes the primary benefits to having a Berkey Personal Wat...
How to Prime t...Describes how to Prime your Black Berkey Elements