Big Berkey® Non Embossed System with four 9"Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters (2.25 Gal)
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water purification systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
- This system is different from the standard Big Berkey® in that there is no Embossed Berkey® Logo on the unit
- This system comes standard with four 9"Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters
- The versatile Big Berkey system is ideal for small to medium families, and for use during travel, outdoor activities, or unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
- Maximum Filters: Four 9" Ceramic Filters
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, four 9" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 Vino spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base.
- Height when in use: 19.25"
- Diameter: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs empty
- Serves: 1-4 people
- Up to 4 PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
*Big Berkey® Non Embossed systems with Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filtration Elements were part of the British Berkefeld® Line and come packaged in a British Berkefeld® box (Discontinued), made and assembled in England.
Describes how to select a Berkey Water Purification System for you or your family.
How to Choose ...Describes how to select a Berkey Water Purification System for...
About Berkey® ...Describes the primary benefits to having a Berkey Personal Wat...
How to Prime t...Describes how to Prime your Black Berkey Elements