Big Berkey® System with 9" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters (2.25 gal)
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water purification systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filtration Elements are made and assembled in England.
- The versatile Big Berkey® System is ideal for small to medium families, and for use during travel, outdoor activities, or unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, two 9" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, and 2 blocking plugs
- Height when in use: 19.25"
- Weight: 7 lbs empty
- Serves: 1-4 people
- Maximum Filters: Four 9" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements (in upper chamber)
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two 9" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements, the Big Berkey® System will filter up to 12 to 15 gallons (45 to 56 liters) of water per day
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired