Blemished British Berkefeld® System with 7" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters (2.25 gal)
- The versatile British Berkefeld® System is the ideal system for use at home with small or medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Blemished systems are sold as is - no refunds or exchanges on blemished canisters.
- These systems are slightly blemished with a minor cosmetic dent or scratch on the stainless steel only; there are no functional or performance defects with these systems
- This system comes with 4 "7" inch Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
- Maximum Filter : Four 7" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, four 7" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters , 4 wingnuts, 4 washers, 2 blocking plugs, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 21"
- Diameter: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 to 4 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two 7" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters, the British Berkefeld® System filters up to 12 to 15 gallons (45 to 57 liters) of water per day
- Up to four Berkey PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this unit if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.