*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filtration Elements are made and assembled in England
- The versatile Imperial Berkey® System is the ideal system for use with mid to large-sized families, small groups and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed with highly polished AISI stainless steel
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 17" in height
- Storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Maximum Filters: 6 9" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Elements (in upper chamber)
- Height when in use: 26"
- Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 10 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 4-8 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 200-400 people a day, during an emergency
- Up to 6 Berkey PF-4™ Elements Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.