New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water purification systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
* Potassium Iodate (Ki103) is made in the USA
NOTE: The larger 170mg tablets (POT 170), that come 60 per bottle, will be discontinued when out of stock and have a expiration date of *7-2021
- Potassium Iodate (Ki03) is a superior form of Ki that will shield or block the thyroid and prevent it from absorbing radiocactive Iodine during a nuclear emergency
- Each factory-sealed bottle contains 90 fresh tablets of Potassium Iodate 85 mg or 60 fresh tablets of Potasium Iodate 170mg
- Exceptional shelf life due to extra molecule of oxygen in Iodate
- Unlike other blockers, this is NOT government surplus 130-mg tablets of Ki (potassium iodate)
- Medical Corps recommends that each family member should have at least one bottle in their kit
- Take only if directed by authorities or if radioactive fallout is imminent
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place
- Shelf life of 8 years or longer if not exposed to excessive heat
*The United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission has made the following statement regarding shelf-life as follows:
Is it safe to take KI tablets with an expired shelf-life?
Yes, potassium iodide tablets are inherently stable and do not lose their effectiveness over time.
NMCL does not endorse and cannot verify this claim; we are simply passing on this information made by a trusted governmental department who has conducted studies.
Insurance for life
Posted by Unknown on
Better to have this and not need it...than to need it and not have it.
A MUST HAVE for your prep kit!
Posted by Riverside Survival Supply on
The threat of a nuclear attack is always possible, and potassium iodate can help guard your thyroid from radiation damage. This particular KI03 offers the same qualities and benefits of the mainstream "IOSAT", but at a fraction of the cost per dose. You won't be disappointed!