* Potassium Iodate (Ki103) is made in the USA
- Potassium Iodate (Ki03) is a superior form of Ki that will shield or block the thyroid and prevent it from absorbing radiocactive Iodine during a nuclear emergency
- Each factory-sealed bottle contains 90 fresh tablets of Potassium Iodate 85 mg or 60 fresh tablets of Potasium Iodate 170mg
- Exceptional shelf life due to extra molecule of oxygen in Iodate
- Unlike other blockers, this is NOT government surplus 130-mg tablets of Ki (potassium iodate)
- Medical Corps recommends that each family member should have at least one bottle in their kit
- Take only if directed by authorities or if radioactive fallout is imminent
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place
- Shelf life of 8 years or longer if not exposed to excessive heat
Insurance for life
Posted by Unknown on
Better to have this and not need it...than to need it and not have it.
A MUST HAVE for your prep kit!
Posted by Riverside Survival Supply on
The threat of a nuclear attack is always possible, and potassium iodate can help guard your thyroid from radiation damage. This particular KI03 offers the same qualities and benefits of the mainstream "IOSAT", but at a fraction of the cost per dose. You won't be disappointed!