- Sold as a single filter element
- Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Elements have been in continual use since 1827
- Silver impregnated to inhibit bacterial growth
- Contains granulated activated carbon to reduce chemical and organic compounds
- 7" element installs in the upper chamber of all Berkey® Systems or British Berkefeld® Systems
- Durability: Recommended manufacturer's replacement for each Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Element is six months or 535 gallons after use
- Recleanable and self-sterilizing for the life of the filter
- Meets NSF Standard No. 42 for materials
Posted by Diane on
Simple, thorough, satisfying is what I find the BERKEY system to be. Now that I've included the fluoride/arsenic filters, my peace of mind regarding water quality prevails. Thanks for this wonderful product!
Posted by Unknown on
Probably the best water filter system in the world.