Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter "9"
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water filtration systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
- Sold as a single filter element
- Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Elements have been in continual use since 1827
- Contains granulated activated carbon to reduce chemical and organic compounds
- 9" element installs in the upper chamber of most Berkey® Systems or British Berkefeld® System; Not compatible with Travel Berkey® System
- Durability: Recommended manufacturer's replacement for each Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filter Element is six months or 535 gallons after use
- Recleanable for the life of the filter
- Meets NSF Standard No. 42 for materials
Not available for sale to residents of California and Iowa.