The compact Travel Berkey® System is the perfect system for traveling (fits comfortably in most carry on or larger suitcases), outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1.5 gallons
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 12" in height
- Not compatible with 9" Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filter Elements
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, two 7" Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filter Elements , 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 18"
- Diameter: 7.5"
- Weight: 6.13 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 to 3 people
- Maximum fliters: Two 7" Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements (in upper chamber)
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two 7"Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements, the Travel Berkey® System can produce up to 12 to 15 gallons (45 to 56 liters) of water per day
- Up to two Berkey PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filtration Elements are made and assembled in England.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.