*Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water purification systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
*The PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are made and assembled in the USA
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
- Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- Sold in a set of 2
- Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are designed to be used in conjunction with the Black Berkey® Purification Elements only
- Attach to the bottom of the Black Berkey® Purification Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of Berkey PF-2™ Elements in the bottom chamber must match the number of Black Berkey® Purification Elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements would require 4 PF-2 Filters
- Set of 2 Berkey PF-2™ Elements need replacement after 1000 gallons of use
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are covered under a six month warranty
No mor fluoride!!
Posted by Catherine on
The only way to filter out fluoride!
PF-2 gives you the confidence that your city water supply is CLEAN & SAFE
Posted by Michael Quam on
Love the PF-2 Fluoride Filters. I use them on all my House Berkey's (I have one on every level of my home). If you are going to filter your water at home, you might as well PURIFY it from city added poisons like Fluoride. I definitely recommend them
Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are AWESOME!
Posted by Secreto Investments Corporation on
Not only do these filters totally remove ALL the nasty chemical cocktail surprises that you find in municipal water sources, but when I use the purified water in my Coffee Maker it makes my coffee taste like it was made with purified mountain spring water, and I've never had the need to clean any residue from the water reservoir since I started using the PF-2 Filters.
Great Customer Service
Posted by Corina on
I can't say enough about the excellent service I got. One set we ordered was defective but out of warranty and they sent me two new ones. All I had to do was ship back the defective ones. We use these all the time and love how clean and chemical free our water it.
Great, I think?
Posted by Craig on
Well, I don't taste fluoride or arsenic so I think it is working. LOL
Posted by Robin H on
The fluoride arsenic filters give me that extra assurance that I'm doing all that I can to give my family safe and pure water. What an excellent investment for my family's health!
Thank you Berkey for a fine product.
Peace of mind
Posted by Phil Hodge on
The availability of the Fluoride/Arsenic Reduction filters helped us make up our mind to purchase our Crown Berkey. After reading about the hazards posed by Fluoride, etc., we decided we would help our 6 kids be as healthy as possible by eliminating as much of the "bad" in their environment as we could. Berkey's system seemed to be the most cost effective way to provide a sure source of clean, safe water for them to drink. We haven't been disappointed.
Travel Berkey System
Posted by Suzanne on
I just received the Travel Berkey and I'm so pleased with how the water tastes. I have the Black Berkey Purification Elenebts and the PF-2 Flouride and Arsenic reduction Filters. Thank you New Millennium Concepts.
Best Thing EVER!
Posted by TB on
Seriously. I. Will. Not. Drink water from anywhere else if it has not been through my Berky and the Floride/Arsenic filters. If you care about your health, and want good water for your body - you need to get these elements. Everyone knows arsenic is bad, but floride is Super bad. I did my research and I don't want it in my body. Thank the Heavens for Berkey and these elements!
Requires a Little Patience
Posted by Terri on
I have no way to actually test the fluoride removal, but I do trust that this is an effective product. It does GREATLY slow down the filtration rate in my Berkey even though I have repeatedly primed the filters. If you need the water to filter quickly, you may have to put up with some fluoride in it and not use these filters. I will continue to replace my filters since I value getting rid of the fluoride.