We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience for all of our Users while offering the highest quality User experience.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service. Service is the www.berkeybynmcl.com website operated by New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.
- Personal Data. Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers). Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User). Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. Data We Collect
- When You Visit our Websites – We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Personal Information – We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
- Categories of Data
- Personal Data – While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: • Email address • First name and last name • Phone number • Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City • Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data – We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Data Sources – our data sources include various website forms and website interactions.
- Consent and Opt-In – We aim to make it clear you are sharing personal data at the point of collection. This may include, for example, opt-in check boxes for web forms accompanied by an explanation for how the data would be used.
- Information About Children – COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) puts parents in control of collecting of personal information from children under 13. The Federal Trade Commission enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 18 years of age. Persons under 18 years of age are not authorized to view or interact with this Website and must leave immediately. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
3. How We Use Data
- How Information is Used - We use the collected data for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- improving your website experience;
- marketing communications;
- customer support services, such as warranties, questions, etc.;
- communicating changes to terms, policies;
- notifications of updates in the use of data;
- data-related concerns or breach notifications;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you opt in;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues; and,
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Legal basis for processing Personal Information - If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third-party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
- Data Profiling - Data profiling refers to tagging or otherwise further processing data to gain insights into behavior.
4. How Long We Retain Personal Data
- If a user has consented to marketing communications via a digital form, Marketing will retain necessary contact information for a reasonable period of time from the date the user last expressed interest.
5. How We Share the Data We Collect
- Disclosure of Data / Who Data is Shared With – Data may be shared or disclosed to the following:
- Service Providers – We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third-parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Law Enforcement – Under certain circumstances, We may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Data transfer standards – We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Data storage - The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Cookies and Similar Technologies
- What are Cookies?
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Examples of Cookies We May or May Not Use:
- Necessary – Necessary cookies are those that cannot be disabled. They make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
- Preferences – Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like a preferred language or region.
- Statistics – Statistics cookies help us understand how users interact with web pages.
- Marketing – Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user.
- Tracking Pixel – We use tracking pixels to enhance your experience for communications you have explicitly opted-into such as email marketing.
7. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
- User Rights – If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights under the GDPR. We extend these rights to all users. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right of access – The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- Right to object – You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. Right to be forgotten – You have the right to request we delete all data on you without undue delay.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of portability – You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format. Right of restriction – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to withdraw consent – You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where We relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- CANN-SPAM / Unsubscribing from Emails – The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.