NEW MILLENNIUM CONCEPTS, LTD.
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. warrants their product against defects in materials or workmanship during ordinary consumer use. This limited warranty does not cover product issues caused by any other reason, for the time periods and conditions set forth below when purchased directly from New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. or from an authorized Berkey® dealer. For a period not to exceed twelve months from the original date of purchase of the product, New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. will, solely at its discretion, replace a stainless steel system or component that it deems is not functioning properly during the stated warranty period.
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. shall not be held liable for incidental or consequential damage to personal property from, but not limited to, a defective unit, improper use, abuse, accident, or neglect, etc. It is the customer’s responsibility to prevent misuse of the system and to replace parts, when, due to the natural course of wear and tear, they must be replaced. To obtain warranty service, you must provide a dated receipt for the product and pay for any shipping charges incurred to return the product to New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.
This warranty will not apply to units which have been used for purposes not intended, which have been altered so as, in the manufacturers judgment, to adversely affect its performance. This warranty is for the original retail purchaser only, and cannot be transferred.
The laws of the state of Texas, USA will govern any disputes regarding this warranty or claim made. This warranty, which is given expressly in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, constitutes the only warranty made by New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.
This warranty applies only to products manufactured or exclusively distributed by New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. and its authorized Berkey® dealers.
Black Berkey® Purification Elements and Berkey Earth® DE Filter Elements
The Black Berkey® Purification Elements and the Berkey Earth® DE Elements are covered under a two year limited prorated warranty, calculated in six month intervals.
Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters and Berkey® Accessories
The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters and all Berkey® accessories are covered under a six month warranty.
The following actions will void your warranty coverage:
1. Attempting to use the Berkey Earth® DE Filter Elements or the Ceramic Super Sterasyl™ Filtration Elements in a pressurized manner. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are the only Berkey® elements that require priming.
2. Allowing any of the Berkey® elements to freeze.
3. Using dehumidifier water with any of the Berkey® elements for daily use.
4. Breaking the Berkey® elements due to dropping an assembled system or carelessness.
5. Failure to remove the Black Berkey® Elements from the system prior to transporting or moving the system, resulting in broken stems.
6. Performing a red food coloring test with the Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters attached. The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters must be removed prior to performing a red food coloring test in order to stay in compliance with the six month warranty on these filters.
7. Using the water from a water softening system. Note: this action may clog the Berkey® Elements or cause the stainless steel to pit or rust. 87. If the product is not used in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations or instructions.
How to Obtain Service
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the product, freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection to:
Western Distribution Center P.O. Box 87 Poncha Springs, Co 81242 (if sent via USPS)
Western Distribution Center 133 Crane Lane Salida, CO 81201 (if sent via all other carriers)
For specific return instructions for your product, please visit the “Return Instructions” section of our site or contact our Customer Service Center at 888-803-4438.