NEW MILLENNIUM CONCEPTS, LTD.
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. warrants their product against defects in materials or workmanship during ordinary consumer use. This Limited Warranty does not cover product issues caused by any other reason, for the time periods and conditions set forth below when purchased directly from an Authorized Berkey® Dealer.
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. shall not be held liable for incidental or consequential damage to personal property from, but not limited to, a defective unit, improper use, abuse, accident, or neglect, etc. It is the customer’s responsibility to prevent misuse of the system and to replace parts, when, due to the natural course of wear and tear, they must be replaced. To obtain warranty service, you must provide a dated receipt for the product and may be responsible to pay for any shipping charges incurred to return the product to New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. when required.
This warranty will not apply to units which have been used for purposes not intended, which have been altered so as, in the manufacturer’s judgment, to adversely affect its performance. This warranty is for the original retail purchaser only, and cannot be transferred.
For a period not to exceed the specified warranty coverage from the date of receipt of the product by the original purchaser, New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. will, solely at its discretion, replace said product or component that New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. deems is not functioning properly during the stated warranty period.
The laws of the state of Texas, USA will govern any disputes regarding this warranty or claim made. This warranty, which is given expressly in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, constitutes the only warranty made by New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.
This warranty applies only to products manufactured or exclusively distributed by New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. and its Authorized Berkey®Dealers.
NMCL Limited Warranty: 6 months
NMCL Limited Warranty: 1 Year
NMCL Limited Pro-rated Warranty: 2 Years
Black Berkey® Purification Elements and Berkey Earth® DE Filter Elements
The Black Berkey® Purification Elements and the Berkey Earth® DE Elements are covered under a two year limited prorated warranty, calculated in six month intervals. Warranty period begins from the date of receipt of the product by the original purchaser.
Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters and Berkey® Accessories
The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters and all Berkey® accessories are covered under a six month warranty. Warranty period begins from the date of receipt of the product by the original purchaser.
Berkey® System Housing
Berkey® System upper and lower chambers including lids, excluding Blemished orders, are covered under a one year warranty. Warranty period begins from the date of receipt of the product by the original purchaser.
Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters
The Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters are covered under a six-month warranty. Warranty period begins from the date of receipt of the product by the original purchaser.
The following actions will void your warranty coverage:
- Attempting to use the Berkey Earth® DE Filter Elements or the Ceramic Super Sterasyl™ Filtration Elements in a pressurized manner or “priming” these elements.
- Allowing any of the Berkey® elements to freeze.
- Using dehumidifier water with any of the Black Berkey® Purification Elements for daily use.
- Breaking or damaging Berkey® Products due to dropping, carelessness, cleaning or general mishandling as determined by New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.
- Failure to remove the Black Berkey® Purification Elements from the system prior to transporting or moving the system, resulting in broken stems.
- Performing a red food coloring test with the Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements attached. The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements must be removed prior to performing a red food coloring test in order to stay in compliance with the six-month warranty.
- Using the water from a water softening system. Note: this action may clog the Black Berkey® Purification Elements or cause the stainless steel to pit or rust.
- Using salt water with Berkey® products.
- If the product is not used in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations or instructions.
- Storing Berkey® elements in a manner not approved by New Millennium Concepts, Ltd.
How to Obtain Service
If you are an Authorized Berkey® Dealer please contact your assigned Account Manager. If you are a retail consumer, please submit a Warranty Claim Request at support.berkeywater.com/support.