- The compact Travel Berkey system is the perfect system for small homes and apartments, travel (fits in most suitcases), outdoor activities or unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1.5 gallons
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 12" in height
- Maximum fliters: 2 Black Berkey Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 18"
- Diameter: 7.5"
- Weight: 6.13 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-3 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 33-66 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Travel Berkey system can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to two PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Posted by Anne on 30th Oct 2015
Great product, easy setup, and the water everyone should be drinking - not reverse osmosis.
BERKEY IS A GREATT PRODUCT
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Aug 2015
With Berkey I can taste water without chemicals
Easy to use
Posted by Chris V on 20th May 2015
This unit was easy to set up and keep clean. It is great that the kids can keep it filled so they use more of the good clean water. Size is easy to move around on the counter too.
Posted by Matt on 1st Dec 2014
Great modern look and not too big. Water tastes GREAT