*Berkey Light® System (2.75 gal)
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water filtration systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
The Berkey Light® System is our most economical full size water filtration solution. Equipped with powerful Black Berkey® ﬁltration elements, the Berkey Light® gravity-fed water ﬁltration system oﬀers the same contaminant reduction performance as our stainless steel systems, but in a more rugged design that’s super-durable and very lightweight. It's perfect for use at destinations on the go or at home.
- This Berkey Light® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- Constructed of a non-BPA/BPS co-polyester, which does not retain or leach any foul odors into your water
- Storage capacity of about 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters)
- Maximum filters: 4 Black Berkey® Elements (in upper chamber)
- Includes upper and lower chambers, a base, 2 Black Berkey® Elements (expandable to 4), 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 1 priming button, 1 spigot, 1 cloth lid
- Height when in use: 21" (when used without base); 26.5" (with base)
- Weight: 6lbs empty
- Diameter: 9"
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-5 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 4 gallons (15.2 liters) of filtered water per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 7 gallons (26.5 liters) of filtered water per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Berkey Light® systems are made and assembled in the USA.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.