*Berkey Light® System (2.75 gal)
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water purification systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
The Berkey Light® System is a lightweight unit designed for use during outdoor activities such as camping, hunting, traveling, and during unexpected emergencies.
- This Berkey Light® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- Constructed of a non-BPA/BPS co-polyester, which does not retain or leach any foul odors into your water
- Storage capacity of about 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters)
- Maximum filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- Includes upper and lower chambers, a base, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable to 4), 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 1 priming button, 1 spigot, 1 cloth lid
- Height when in use: 21" (when used without base); 26.5" (with base)
- Weight: 6lbs empty
- Diameter: 9"
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-5 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 4 gallons (15.2 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 7 gallons (26.5 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Berkey Light® systems are made and assembled in the USA.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Describes how to select a Berkey Water Purification System for you or your family.
How to Choose ...Describes how to select a Berkey Water Purification System for...
About Berkey® ...Describes the primary benefits to having a Berkey Personal Wat...
How to Prime t...Describes how to Prime your Black Berkey Elements
Aww, That's good water!
Posted by Elaine Perrault on
The best system you can buy. Owned mine for about 15 years. It sprung a leak, but HAD to purchase another one. I thought I was going to die while waiting for my new one. Got it now and feeling soo much better.
Posted by Isaac on
I've been lugging water from the RO machine at the supermarket for far too long. I'm super happy to have a comprehensive stand-alone filter system like the Berkey Light. It's super clean and tastes great. I've successfully convinced most of my family members to buy one as well and they're all extremely happy with their purchases. Thanks!
Berkey Light Everyday
Posted by Ken on
We use the Berkey Light everyday. It sits on our kitchen counter, being clear, allows us to monitor the water levels. The elevated base makes getting a cup of water easy. Our water always had the smell of chlorine and with the Berkey Light, the smell is gone.