*Crown Berkey™ System (6 gal) with 4 Filters
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water purification systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- This Crown Berkey™ System comes with four Black Berkey® Purification Elements, but can be expanded further up to 6 or 8 elements
- The Crown Berkey™ System is our largest system and is ideal for large groups at home, churches, hospitals, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 20" in height
- Maximum Filters: 8 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable to 4, 6, or 8), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 4 wingnuts, 4 washers, 1 priming button, 4 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 30"
- Diameter: 11"
- Weight: 12 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 300-625 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey™ System can purify up to 13 gallons (49.2 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 8 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey™ System can purify up to 26 gallons (98.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 8 PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.