*Royal Berkey® System (3.25 gal) with 4 Filters
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water purification systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- This system comes standard with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- The versatile Royal Berkey® system is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® system can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® system can purify up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Describes how to select a Berkey Water Purification System for you or your family.
How to Choose ...Describes how to select a Berkey Water Purification System for...
About Berkey® ...Describes the primary benefits to having a Berkey Personal Wat...
How to Prime t...Describes how to Prime your Black Berkey Elements
Clean, Fresh, Sweet Water!
Posted by Unknown on
We have private well water that is very high in iron. Water turns orange within 5 minutes of hitting the air and tastes very "bloody" or some say like "metal". We were tired of buying cases of bottled water. It was becoming very expensive, my recycling bin was always overflowing, and lugging so many heavy cases into the house was becoming overwhelming; not to mention trying to find somewhere to store them and many times, water was sold out in store! After checking every review we could, we decided the Berkey, in the long run, would make sense in every aspect. The water is orange on top, but the water comes out crystal clear, fresh, and sweet tasting. Name brand water tastes horrible now compared to the Berkey filtered water. Best investment ever!
Top mid sized system
Posted by Ken Johnson on
This is a great system for a family of 4 or 5 people.