*Imperial Berkey® System (4.5 gal) with 4 Filters
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water purification systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- This Imperial Berkey® System comes standard with 4 Black Berkey® Elements, but can be expanded up to 6 elements.
- The versatile Imperial Berkey® system is the ideal system for use with mid to large-sized families, small groups and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed with highly polished AISI stainless steel
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 17" in height
- Storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Maximum Filters: 6 Black Berkey® Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 4 Black Berkey® Elements (expandable to 4 or 6), 1 stainless steel lid, 4 washers, 4 wingnuts, 2 blocking plugs, 1 priming button,1 spigot, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 26"
- Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 10 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 4-8 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 200-400 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can produce up to 11 gallons (41.6 liters) of filtered water per hour
- Configured with 6 Black Berkey® Elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can produce up to 16.5 gallons (62.5 liters) of filtered water per hour
- Up to 6 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Describes how to select a Berkey Water System for you or your family.
How to Choose ...Describes how to select a Berkey Water System for you or your ...
About Berkey® ...Describes the primary benefits to having a Berkey Personal Wat...
How to Prime t...Describes how to Prime your Black Berkey Elements