- Berkey® Systems
- *Big Berkey® System (2.25 gal) with 4 Filters
*Big Berkey® System (2.25 gal) with 4 Filters
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water filtration systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Big Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Elements, but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- The versatile Big Berkey® System is ideal for small to medium families for everyday use at home.
- Compact design makes it easy for use while traveling.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey® Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid,1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, and 2 blocking plugs
- Height when in use: 19.25"
- Diameter: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 85-170 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with two Black Berkey® Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 3.5 gallons (13.3 liters) per hour
- Configured with four Black Berkey® Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 7.0 gallons (26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines
Labeling may vary to fulfill orders during periods of heavy demand