*Go Berkey® Kit with Black Berkey Primer™
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water purification systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
The lightweight, compact and easily transportable Go Berkey® Kit is designed for use while camping, backpacking, school, traveling, and during unexpected emergencies.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1 quart (.95 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 10" in height
- Maximum Fliters: One Black Berkey® Purification Element (upper chamber)
- Kit includes: upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, 1 wingnut, 1 washer, 1 priming button, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 Generic Sport Berkey® Bottle (22 oz.), vinyl carrying case and Black Berkey Primer™
- Height when in use: 14"
- Diameter: 4"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 or 2 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, the Go Berkey® Kit can produce up to one gallon (3.8 liters) of purified drinking water per hour
- Not compatible with Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Black Berkey Primer™and the Sport Berkey® bottles are made and assembled in the USA.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
Posted by Craig on
You know what they say about small packages. This thing is perfect for work. It sits nicely on my desk and works like a charm.
Handy little guy
Posted by Chris V on
This is a really neat size. Easy to pack along when traveling. This was recommended by a business acquaintance who uses one on the road as she travels. She can be sure that the drinking water she has is dependable no matter what city she finds herself. A friend is trying out the drink bottle when they next go camping. They might want to get some of them for their scout troops.
Works for Me
Posted by Deborah on
After using a Reverse Osmosis system for years I learned that was depriving me of vital minerals. Not wanting to drink our softened well water, I decided to try Berkley. I bought the little travel one because my kitchen is small and has limited counter space, and there are only 2 of us in the household. Running softened water through the Berkley is not recommended so I use water straight from the well (which I never would have dreamed of drinking unfiltered). Once it's been through the Berkley it tastes great, and I feel better knowing I am getting the minerals I need. Because our well water is on the hard side I have to clean the black filter every few weeks and re-prime, but it's worth the effort. I like my Berkley water so much I bought a larger unit for my son and his family.