Go Berkey® Kit
New Millennium Concepts, Ltd. manufactures and sells Berkey® water filtration systems, accessories, and other products through a network of Authorized Berkey® Dealers worldwide. Find a Berkey® dealer →
The lightweight, compact and easily transportable Go Berkey® Kit is designed for use while on the go.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1 quart (.95 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 10" in height
- Maximum Filters: One Black Berkey® Element (upper chamber)
- Kit includes: upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 1 Black Berkey® Element, 1 wingnut, 1 washer, 1 priming button, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 Sport Berkey® Bottle (22 oz.), vinyl carrying case and Black Berkey Primer™
- Height when in use: 14"
- Diameter: 4"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. empty
- Serves: 1 or 2 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with 1 Black Berkey® Element, the Go Berkey® Kit can produce up to one gallon (3.8 liters) of filtered drinking water per hour
- Not compatible with Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Elements, the Black Berkey Primer™, and the Sport Berkey® bottles are made and assembled in the USA.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.